Welcome to DivideMercantile's Corporate Headquarters. We're preparing for the Holidays around here. What fun! Our highly skilled & intelligent personnel are eagerly awaiting to serve you with a smile. I'll introduce you to our diligent staff, and we'll be filling you in on some of our current and future plans.
I'm Ouibee, a Mini Doxy and President of Communications, and Shadeaux is my little sister. She's a Cairn Terrier and we may get a little Border Terrier brother soon. We'll find plenty for him to help us out with around here.
Currently, Shadeaux's my Assistant and is working her way up. She's learning to speak more frequently, though she's still fairly quiet. I learned early to whisper and am doing well teaching Shadeaux too, if I do say so myself. She does express herself very well and when she talks, we all listen.
She's been with us less than a year and is learning quite fast. You've never seen a more beautiful smile! Well, except maybe mine. ;-)
So without further ado, I'm proud to introduce an extraordinary up and coming Communications (PR) Assistant and the most fun little sister a girl could have ~ Shadeaux...
Thank you Ouibee and hello to all of you wonderful Visitors. Okay, where to begin?...
We oversee all in-house operations and alert Mom and Dad of new emails. This isn't a task we take lightly and is just a small part of our responsibilities. We have a fairly strict code of conduct, especially pertaining to the merchandise and business. Therefore, we hold Mom and Dad to those same high standards.
I really enjoy answering emails and absolutely love to play with the mouse and keyboard. It keeps Mom smiling and sometimes makes her laugh. Plus it gets business taken care of. She keeps a footstool by the mouse just for me; or so I like to think. Ouibee and I both get a kick out of making Mom and Dad laugh. They tell us we can get pretty silly. What fun!
We also guard the studio door and make sure it's closed. Ouibee pushes it wide open when it's not. I like to lay in wait outside that door. There are times when Mom stays in there for so many hours, I get a little worried about her. So I guard it faithfully.
Another responsibilty of ours is to watch the clothes when they hang outside drying. We don't hesitate to sound the alarm for any suspicious activity. Mom doesn't allow us to be yappy, so we do try to be careful of that lest we have to come inside. Someone's got to stay out there on alert!
We have some exciting news to share. So, Ouibee, I'm turning it back over to you.
Thank you, Shadeaux. You covered that really well. We have so much fun, don't we!
DivideMercantile.com is now launched & a work in progress ~ where you can virtually... Come On In to Divide Mercantile & experience the Mom & Pop Atmosphere. A link exchange is set up and will eventually be divided into alphabetical sub-categories with a separate banner links page. Mom is gathering information for a plethora of suggestions to keep your computer in tip-top shape. Dad has his new PC now, so he'll be helping her with fun and helpful stuff to add.
We have our different selling venues listed on the website. Mom's starting a monthly newsletter too. She says the frequency may increase to bi-monthly later on, or maybe not. They've put Shadeaux and me in charge of the blog. She and I will get busy on that as soon as Mom has time to help us with it. We've never done that before.
It's nap time now, so we'll just relax a bit while you mosey around. You'll find our Contemporary and Vintage clothing charts are below. You just let us know if you need anything.
NWT: New With Tag ~ you'll likely not see much NWT from DivideMercantile ~ see NWOT
* NWOT: New Without Tag ~ We're not ones to wear new clothing without washing it first. You'll then be offered a Like New preshrunk garment because it doesn't fit . Please see Like New.
* Like New: Like New garments will be in the most excellent condition and worn very few times or not at all. It could also be an item we found at a sale that looks brand new, though without knowing, won't be listed as such.
* Excellent: This will be a garment with just enough wear to be no longer considered Like New.
* Good Used: A Good Used garment will be an often worn item & most likely would be sorely missed if it still fit. Maybe it's been hanging in the closet no longer being worn enough to warrant keeping. Minimal flaws will be completely disclosed in the description.
Vintage garments from days gone by ~ an era past.
* NOS: New Old Stock, with tags
* Mint: No flaws or visible wear, like new because it doesn't fit. Please see Like New.
* Excellent: Previously worn or used with one or two notable minor flaws sale that looks brand new, though without knowing, won't be listed as such.
* Good: Previously worn or used with three or more noted minor flaws, wearable as is
* Fair: Numerous noted flaws, possibly wearable with care or after repair
* Poor: Damaged beyond repair, for use as a study piece